Our invited guest for this meeting is Robert Hoekman who will be speaking on the topic of Web Anatomy Interaction Design Frameworks concept.
At the start of every web design project, the ongoing struggles reappear. We want to design highly usable and self-evident applications, but we also want to devise innovative, compelling, and exciting interactions that make waves in the market. Projects are more sophisticated than ever, but we have fewer resources with which to complete them. Requirements are fuzzy at best, but we’re expected to have everything done yesterday.
What we need is a reuse strategy, coupled with a pathway to innovation.
Web Anatomy delivers:
- A guide to using interaction design frameworks
- An examination of the psychology behind major frameworks
- A thorough look at how frameworks will change the way you work for the better
6:00 pm Arrival and networking
6:30 pm Brief business meeting
7:00 pm Presentation - Invited Speaker
8:00 pm Adjourn
The Art Institute of Phoenix
2233 West Dunlap Avenue
Note: The meeting will be in room 456
Robert Hoekman, Jr, is a user experience specialist and author who has written dozens of articles and has worked with:
- Seth Godin (Squidoo)
- United Airlines
- DoTheRightThing.com, and others.
- An Event Apart
- Web App Summit
- Future of Web Design, and many others.
- Amazon bestseller Designing the Obvious (Amazon bestseller)
- Designing the Moment
- Web Anatomy, (coauthored by Jared Spool)
*This is a free event, but space is limited. Walk-in attendees are certainly welcome, but please RSVP so that we can ensure we provide the appropriate accommodations.
You do not need to be a member to attend. Feel free to come and check us out!!! Also, please feel free to spread the word to any interested colleagues.