Tuesday, June 24, 2008

UPA Conference & AZ Chapter Update

Hey everyone,

Long time no see. I just got back from the UPA International Conference in Baltimore last week and wanted to update you all on the progress we're making for setting up the Arizona Chapter of UPA.

Good news is that I met with some key management at UPA to finalize details and it looks as though we're about ready to setup a first meeting and chapter leadership roles.

Finally.

For those of you that have expressed interest in the leadership committee, I have your names and interest, but since it's been a few months since we last spoke, I wanted to ask that you reaffirm that you still have an interest and I will update the leadership roles and distribute that accordingly.

Also, if you have usability or related fieled colleagues that would be interested in joining the group, advise of them of this blog and have them enter their email address to subscribe to regular updates.

I look forward to seeing/meeting/hearing from you all soon to finalize our charter. We'll be in touch.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: