Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Apple App Store & Usability


The Strategy Analytics Wireless Media Lab has released, "Apple's Apps Store Success Builds on Speed, Usability, Content and Flat-Rate Data Pricing," which evaluates the usability of the recently launched Apple Apps Store, and provides insight into which applications most attract users.

Purchasing and downloading an application using the iPhone App Store is a straightforward 3-click process (excluding password entry). As a result, all participants in this evaluation exhibited high levels of satisfaction, since they were able to successfully locate and download an application.

"By making the purchase, download and installation process as simple as 3 clicks (excluding password entry), Apple's unparalleled interface rewards those who explore Apple Apps with a successful transaction," commented Paul Brown, Senior User Experience Research Analyst at Strategy Analytics. "This reinforces confidence and promotes further exploration, discovery and sales."

Kevin Nolan, Vice President at Strategy Analytics added, "By giving away relevant, useful applications for free, Apple reassures users that the Apps Store is worth exploring for useful, quality content."

Via BusinessWire

17 comments:

MtomSEO said...

Glad to be one of the visitors on this awe inspiring web site : D. iphone screenshot mockup

MtomSEO said...

I want looking at and I believe this website got some really useful stuff on it! . app store mockup

Stream Line said...

Intriguing post. Positive that I’ll come back here. Good function. desktop mockup

sdexter said...

Thank you for your very good information and feedback from you. san jose used car imac mockup

khanabaaz said...

You undoubtedly ensure it is look simple along with your business presentation however i come across this kind of topic being truly an issue that I think I might never recognize. It appears also complex and extremely wide personally. I will be impatient for your next article, I am going to try to get the hang of it! imac mock up

James jones said...

I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too. Thank you for sharing this beautiful articles. thanks a lot imac mockup png

Unknown said...

Some really marvelous work on behalf of the owner of this web site , dead great subject matter. imac psd

jhon said...

I am glad that I found this website , exactly the right information that I was searching for! . imac mockup free

khanabaaz said...

brilliantly insightful post. If only it was as easy to implement some of the solutions as it was to read and nod my head at each of your points apple watch template

Stream Line said...

This is my very first time i go to here. I discovered a great number of entertaining stuff in your blog site, particularly its discussion. From your tons of feedback in your articles, I guess I am not the only one possessing each of the satisfaction here! Preserve up the great operate. mobile app developers

Stream Line said...

I like this blog so much, saved to my bookmarks . app developer

Unknown said...

I gotta bookmark this website it seems very useful very helpful web design agency

khanabaaz said...

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Cheers! web design company

khanabaaz said...

You have noted very useful details! PS. nice web site. “Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.” by Tom Robbins.. converting websites

Walkeaz said...

Interesting column , I am going to spend more time reading about this topic interface designer

khanabaaz said...

I got what you intend, appreciate it for posting .Woh I am lucky to find this website through google. ui/ux design agency

Unknown said...

This is really fascinating, You are a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for searching for more of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks! top web development companies