Freescale is looking for an energetic, creative and technically savvy designer to work within our team. The UI Designer will work within a collaborative cross-functional project team to design portals, applications and Web properties.
The UI Designer will contribute to the visual design and positively impacts the overall user experience while following a user-centered design process and considering appropriate technology platforms.
- Primarily responsible for high-quality user interface designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both new and existing Web applications and emerging platforms.
- Designing, developing and implementing new websites and landing pages
- Designing on various platforms such as browsers, tablets and smart devices
- Creating intuitive user interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience
- Creating wireframes, mockups, sitemaps, storyboards, prototypes and user flows
- Understand user workflow/interactions and translate business and product requirements to interface design and support the development teams through the product release process
- Delivering awesome designs within given time and budget constraints with input from multiple disciplines such as brand identity, marketing and IT
- Work closely with brand teams to create UI designs that represent a consistent and positive brand experience for the user
- Work closely with usability team to ensure designs meet the needs of the external users, incorporating feedback when given
- Very strong portfolio (B2B samples required)
- 5 years design and interactive work experience with enterprise business applications and software
- UI/UX design experience for a large company
- Previous experience with mobile application design
- Experienced in wireframe tools (Balsamiq, Fireworks, Axure, etc.) and iOS or Android development.
- Understanding of After Effects, Flash and OmniGraffle. Mapping or Geospatial software design
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and very detail-oriented individual
- Clear and concise communicator with excellent collaboration skills